torsdag 30 september 2010

I'm oUTTa here!

That's right, I'm packing the last things (well except the sheets, they're going down in the morning tomorrow!) for my move out of this room that I've lived in for the last month. And what a month it's been, probably one of the longest months I've lived through so far, but at the same time it swished by like a breeze. While I was packing I couldn't help but think back to when I moved here. Last of August, the weather was HOT and I remember getting drenched, (well figuratively speaking ;p) in sweat as our class was running around half of Malmö in the first couple of weeks drawing stuff on the move. One month..
Now the weather is alot chillier, just the way I like it, and I see people wearing thick jackets, scarves and even gloves. Lol.. I'm just hot I guess, settling for the usual t-shirt and jeans with added sweater.
But I'm getting off subject, or something.
Tomorrow I'm moving to my own place down in Rosengård and Hans is helping me out.
Strangely convenient how he turned up just when I needed him :) That's a bro for ya I guess!

Anyway, the computer is the next item to go down in a bag so I'm signing off here.
Seeyah on the flip side!... wow, cheesy :p

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar