måndag 4 oktober 2010

"No sleep till... Malmö?"


Yeah.. duct taping the bed didn't go as planned. Air kept seeping out much to my annoyance as I was trying to sleep at the same time as holding a steady hand on the tiny hole to try and prevent the air from escaping. Well, not even Alcatraz can keep air locked in!
I woke up at 4.30 something flat on the floor and decided to try the floor next to the radiator as I was cold. Not comfortable, not comfortable at all..
So a "screw that" later I was in the shower trying to recharge my mutant superpower (being hot ;D) with a torrent of warm water.
I have to admit, one good thing came out of all this. I had some breakfast!

Old pic but I'll post it anyway since it's new to some! It's a mortarii elf and no, don't think I'll "finish" it. Of course the Mortarii are a creation of mine and belong to me, no stealin'!

1 kommentar:

  1. Stackars storebror. Saknar dig massor! Hoppas hissen funkar snart och att du då kan införskaffa dig en riktig säng. Tills dess, massa gratis mortion för dig :D Kramar Syrran

    SvaraRadera