måndag 11 oktober 2010

Thus passes the Age of 2D..

Well, second "test" for our Introduction to 2D course done today
Last time I did a drawing of an XBOX 360 controller which I colored with.. what the hell is it called in english..!? Aquarelle? *checks google* man that's lame! *mutters* damn lexin and their lame translations.. So yeah I colored it with water colors apparently! And the result was pretty awesome if I may say so myself. The finishing touch was achieved when I borrowed a white pen from Agnes and it really made the image rock! (thanks Agz!) I'm even thinking of framing it, that's how pleased I am, well was, haven't seen it since I turned it in, but I sure want it back!
So anyway, for both tests (I dunno if you can call em that really..) we had from 9am to 5pm or 9.15 to 17.00 for those of you who aren't lame and the first one (controller) was finished in a little over 2 hours. Today we were supposed to do self-portraits, and yeah, I finished after about an hour and a half.. Good thing we had until five to finish! Well, it was, since not everyone is as fast (or sloppy/lazy?) and need to take their time.
Don't have any images to show but I'll see if I can't get some to show off later!

Forgot to take something out of the fridge this morning and now I have to go home and see if I can get some cooking done! Take care y'all!

Btw, I'm going up to stockholm on the 22nd and will be there over the weekend! Awesome!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar